Named in Ukrainian Kotlety Po-Kievski, it is a chunk of boneless chicken stuffed with butter, then seasoned, floured, and deep-fried.|
- 4 Large chicken breasts
- 4 Tablespoon butter
- 4 Cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 Cups bread crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- A couple of dashes of dried parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Pound your chicken until it is the same thickness through out the breast.
- Then place the butter, the garlic and the parsley in the center.
- Roll the chicken up tight and seal it with tooth picks.
- Then mix the eggs and the milk until smooth.
- Combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together.
- Dip the chicken on the milk/egg mixture, and roll it in the bread crumbs.
- Then bake for about 15-20 minutes or until they are golden brown and firm to the touch.
Click on the recipe you want to see: