Okroshka is a cold soup made of cucumbers, spring onion, boiled potatoes, dill sausage, eggs, garlic and sour cream. |
- Bunch of spring onions
- 1 Pound of cucumbers
- 4 Potatoes
- 5 Eggs
- Bunch of fennel
- 1 Carrot
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 0.5 kg of a boiled sausage
- Sour cream
- 1 liter of kefir
- Heat water and let it to get cold.
- Put all sour cream and kefir there.
- Boil 4 not so small potatoes and 1 carrot.
- Boil 5 eggs and then put them under cold water.
- While everything is boiling crumble cucumbers, spring onions (only green part), a fennel, garlic and a sausage.
- Let potatoes and a carrot to get cold and then crumble them too.
- Put everything into the water.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Put it into a refrigerator and let it to get really cold.
Click on the recipe you want to see: