A meat soup with marinated cucumbers served with sour cream as a starter.|
- 0.88 Pounds of meat
- 1 Beef kidney
- 0.66 Pounds of marinated cucumbers chopped
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 1 Carrot chopped
- Parsley chopped
- 2 Tablespoon of oil
- 0.66 Pounds of potatoes
- 0.11 pounds of tomato paste
- 0.11 pounds of sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon of flour
- 2 or 3 Cloves of garlic
- Some hours before cooking cut the kidney into two halves and put into large quantity of cool water.
- Change the water often. Then pour hot water onto it.
- Boil it several times, removing water, and pouring new hot water again.
- Then wash the kidney in warm water and boil it together with meat, having poured cool water onto it.
- Chop the onion, carrots, and cucumbers.
- Put them into a big pot, add oil, pour some stock, cover with a lid and simmer until ready (the ingredients must become soft).
- Put the flour and tomato paste onto the frying saucepan and fry them together for a while.
- Strain the stock and put it with the stewed ingredients (onions, carrots and cucumbers) into a pan.
- Add potatoes cut into small pieces, the tomato paste fried with the flour, and the kidney and meat cut into pieces.
- Boil it.
- The rozsolnyk is ready when potatoes get soft.
- Put the chopped parsley and crushed garlic into it.
Click on the recipe you want to see: