Solyanka is a delicious soup made with meat, fish or mushrooms.
- 0.66 Pounds beef chunk
- 0.44 Pounds smoked bacon, sliced
- 2-3 Smoked pork sausages, sliced
- 0.88 Pounds salted cucumbers, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 Cup olives
- 3 Bay leaves
- Sour cream
- Lemon slices
- Fresh dill, chopped
- Place the beef in a pan, adding 5 cups water.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer until done.
- Remove the meat, cut into small cubes and return to the pot.
- Cut bacon slices into squares, fry until lightly brown on each side.
- Add to the pot.
- Fry onion with bacon fat until translucent.
- Add tomato paste, cucumbers, stir and fry a few minutes.
- Add a cup of stock to pan and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Pour tomato-cucumber mixture into the pan together with sausages and bay leaves, bring to slow boil.
- Simmer about 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, add olives.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, lemon slices and capers.
- Sprinkle with dill.
Click on the recipe you want to see: